Friday, June 28, 2013

Moderating Phase 6~~

What a stressful week! I was having 3 midterms in a week! I felt like I have been literally swallowing up books! It was really challenging to deal with several things at one time and honestly, I did again forget to eat an apple on either 26th or 27th of June. And of course I know, having an exam shouldn't be an excuse to forgetting the apple. :) However, since midterm has gone, I believe that I am now back to my "apple" journey with full energy. :D Again, thanks to those who been reminding me to eat an apple a day. :D Especially my parents :D They were so worried about me being so stressed up during the exam periods even though I felt perfectly OK.

For the apple part, the apples I bought from pasar malam once a week seem getting less sweet but it's ok :) I don't really like sweet taste. Hehe  Keep on with the "apple-spirit"! Gambatte! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment