Friday, June 14, 2013

Moderating phase 4~~~~

Oops....What did I eat on Thursday? Ohyaa...I went pasar malam and forgot to eat an apple...:D hehe but I managed to eat durian!!! :D  It was a Dragon Boat Festival on Wednesday!!! I missed my papa mama so much and I couldn't find Bak Zhang, the dumplings in pasar malam!!! Why they didn't sell?????  Wednesday was Dragon Boat festival right???  :( :(

Anyway, coming back to my stool diary :D I didn't feel as happy as usual when I was taking my stool photo on Thursday~~ Maybe it is because I was homesick!!! :(  However, my parents called me and told me they will get me some when I go back home :D  Hehehe happy mood is back~~~ Tada~~

Ohya, gotta have an apple now :D I slowly realise that the stool is not the point anymore!!! It is the persistent in me that matters....eating a fruit a day was really not my usual routine...but now, I am eating one per day!! :D Haha  i am feeling so great~~ I can do it~~   By the way, as usual, here is my stool~~ Thinking you won't see it anymore?? Haha ...impossible :P Haha

 Type 3 and maybe 4 :D
2 are floating!!! They look so healthy~~ shiny, floating, bulky and not too dark~~~ :D 

2 comments:

  1. May ur persistence keep on going till the end of the project. Happy Dumpling Day^^

    ReplyDelete