Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gratitude towards YOU :D

     Hello my fellow friends!!How are you?? I am feeling great!! :D

     This post is all about expressing my gratitude towards you all :) Everyday, there will be so many speeches about my stool updates~~ Talks of stools are like...being part and parcel of my life already. Wherever I go, whenever I am with you guys, I definitely will listen to some stool talks :D  That's really funny. It really cheers me up every time we discuss about it :D hehe

      And of course, all the talks really motivate me further into buying apples and eating apples daily! :) Somehow it has become a positive reinforcement, all the fun part you guys gave me makes me want to be persistent in eating apples :D and perhaps later, I will change to bananas, durian and anything :D hehehe

      Thank you guys for accompanying me to buy apples in pasar malam. You guys really motivate me a lot :D  Ohya, my parents say thanks as well, quoted from them, "Wow, see? You got a bunch of really good friends and even lecturer!!!  Really thanks them for making you eat APPLES!!!" :D

     Again, thank you guys so much. Stools seem cute and fun to me now after lots of funny stuff talking about it. Haha. You guys rock!

Here are the apples I am going to eat :)  Feeling "phewww"? as this post has no any stool's picture :D haha
However, stay tuned.....because STOOL never ends..... :D hahahaha cheers ~~~



3 comments: