Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moderating Phase 3~

 Results of the week :D

 Type 4 (I can see my own reflection in the picture ><)

Tada! Another beautiful week filled with apple-flavoured sh*t. :)
I am laughing so hard throughout the whole process of taking the pictures and uploading in this blog. LOL
Still trying to believe and accept what exactly I am doing.....What am i doing????? HAHA

Anyway, I am so happy to share my stool stories with my friends and daddy mommy :)  They think I am crazy, and somehow I like being crazy :D  It is fun right?

Things seem to grow better and better for me, and of course, there are still much more to be done to stay healthy and vibrant :) I think I am going to eat my friend, Lai's favourite, banana after this apple journey :D Thanks to him, he is so supportive and encouraging! He kept telling me to eat bananas! :D I could tell how concern my friends are towards my stools LOL~  Thanks friends, you guys rock!




2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome. :) Hope banana helps.

    Your caption for the photo
    "Type 4 (I can see my own reflection in the picture ><)"
    is so leading that I kept looking at it to find your reflection. After paying attention to look at it.. I was so regret. :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lai you are the most supportive friend i got :D Thanks so much!!!! next time maybe will see your reflection?? hehe Cheers~
      >.<

      Delete