Friday, July 5, 2013

Moderating Phase 7~~

Type 4+3 Floating :D

 Type 3 Floating :D

 Type 4 Floating as well :D


It has been a fun week, especially after watching the "Chop! Chop!" show! I felt really great knowing my friends were the director and script writer in the play! :D 

Anyway, throughout the whole week, I almost had lunch or dinner out with my friends and of course, I never forget to have an apple a day :D This week, during pasar malam, I bought 10 apples and I ate durian together with my friends and lecturer :) Lecturer told us durian is good for constipation :D 

Also, the highlight of the week would be watching LONE RANGER on Friday night!!!!!!!!  and the focus of the whole movie is JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....I just LOVE him!!!!! And I didn't pick up my parents' call because of JOHNNY!!! OMG I felt so sorry towards my papa mama!!!! However, don't worry, I did call them back :D and tell them all about JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWW
Hehehe enough for Johnny~~ I didn't focus on eating anything on Friday night at all...I was too busy thinking about watching Johnny !!! :D Okay, again...enough for Johnny, let's talk about my stool~

They were floating :D Hahaha, lecturer told me the first thing in the morning we should ask ourselves = "Does it float?" YES! They definitely are floating!!! :D and shining as well :D It seems my stools have turned consistent compared to last time when I was young. I used to have either Type 2 or Type 6 in extreme because when my mom knew I got constipation, she would buy laxatives for me. :)  And the first baseline study, it seems I already became much better than I used to. Anyway overall, everything is good now :D Hehe Cheers my friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment