Friday, July 12, 2013

Closing Up Phase~~

Time flies. Today is the tenth week of my behavior change project! Although posts will not be posted anymore or maybe rarely, the behavior change of eating an apple per day will never come to a halt. :)

Thanks for staying with me. :D

Ohya, I am going to visit Hospis Malaysia and The Little Sister of the Poor! :D Look so forward to it! Cheers!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree."
                                                                                                                            -Martin Luther


     

1 comment:

  1. Ya, time flies...really a super splendid experience of following your blog. Though it cannot be read after meal anyway. Will share it with my friends. Haha. It will always remind me that an apple a day keep the doctor away^v^

    ReplyDelete