Saturday, May 25, 2013

Moderating Phase 1

Here is the result of the past one week eating an apple per day :)

Haha, it seems my stool has improved much after eating an apple per day. The shape of my stool has changed from Type 5 to Type 3 and sometimes Type 4. Also, my stool doesn't smell as awfully as before.

It has been a quite tough week for me to consistently eat an apple per day as I always forget the "mission". Probably I got too many things to do per day. :D
Anyway, thanks to my roommate and my best friends who persistently remind me to eat an apple per day.
I am feeling positive and happy about my result. It seems the "eat-apple-hard work" finally paid off and from now on, all I have to do is not to stop eating an apple per day! Gotta go out and buy apples now :D Ciao~

3 comments:

  1. Where is the picture of your stool? consistency is very important to deliver the ultimate result, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to upload my "apple flavoured stool" soon :) Stay tuned my friend :)

      Delete
    2. Apparently it's you who motivated her to upload :D Great one

      Delete